“Our vision is to add value to our customers business by providing innovative and cost-efficient Design Service solutions.”
“Our mission is to deliver superior MEP Design solutions to our customers through our comprehensive approach to project organization, quality assurance and emphasis on customer relationships.”
SitelinePro is a very fast and upcoming company. We are heavily involved in the design of commercial construction of HVAC,Plumbing,Fire, and Mechanical Piping projects. We are looking for a dynamic individuals to join our company and help create a better, more reliable service platform that helps the construction industry achieve their budget goals, timelines, and cost to complete projects.
President Job Purpose:
Oversee all financial, operational, and future projections for the business. This dynamic individual must have a zest for being in an very entrepreneurial environment & has experience with launching new start up businesses, as well as, has fortune 500 company history. Bringing new ideas, new ways, and connections to the commercial construction industry. You will be the single focal point of charting a course for success, building a team, setting 3-5 year goals and expectations.
President Job Duties:
· Creates a vision for the current & future state.
· Owns the P/L.
· Creates a team/organizational structure.
· Manages all cross functional teams for the common good of the business performance
· Recruits top talent.
· Meets with all customers in the value chain to uncover the best possible business platform for the future.
· Reports to the CEO & COO of the holding company.
· Makes presentations to the Board of Directors & majority ownership.
· Creates monthly/quarterly reports & financial metrics.
President Skills & Qualifications:
· CAD, BIM, REVIT design experience
· Engineer, General Contractor, or related field of studies preferred.
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Team Builder
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· P/L management experience
· New Business Stat Up experience a plus.
· Strong Public Speaker
· Critical Thinking Skills
· Full Benefits
· Expense Account
· Salary + Equity package
Oversees all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth. Establishes a technological vision for an organisation and leads the company's technological development.
Chief Technology Officer Job Duties:
Chief Technology Officer Skills and Qualifications:Advanced IT Knowledge, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Motivator, Technological Analysis, Website Development, Research, Business, Computational Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Public Speaking, Presentations, Team Building, Industry Knowledge, IT Terminology, Computer Network Development and Maintenance, Client Management